Wednesday 30 October 2019

Tavita's Henna

Henna patterns are cool on my hands!

First, my teacher was talking to us about what we had to do for work and then she noticed something and told us “ we are going to have a henna too. It was old I had it at my house my daughter has it on her hand and then hanna  came to my house and saw it on my daughters hand and I said do you want one and she said” yes.” When Mrs Kumar said to pippa” go get hanna please” and pippa went to get hanna.

When Mrs kumar said to pippa to get hanna she told us to” be quiet and wait for her” so we did we were quiet like ants. When pippa got hanna she showed us her henna that Mrs Kumar did on her hand. When Mrs Kumar told us to go on our chromebook we had to do our work she was doing the girls first and then the boys she did the boys after morning tea because she didn’t have enough time for the boys.

After morning tea she did the boys Mrs Kumar only did two girls after morning tea because they didn’t get there one done before morning tea because there was a lot of girls than boys but when it was the boys turn one of the boys didn’t get done because he was being bad and his mum got him for an appointment.

Finally it was lunchtime and the lunch bell rang for lunch time when it was lunch time I washed my hands and ate my lunch. I felt amazed of how Mrs Kumar was good of make patterns for us we had to take a photo of our hand.


No comments: