Tuesday 19 May 2020

I’m a Little Snowflake

I’m A Little Snowflake
Imagine you are a snowflake.
Be creative in your imagination and write 10 or more lines thinking about :
What would you do?
What would you say?
How would you feel? and so on …….
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snowflake Snow Winter - Free image on Pixabay
I’m A Little Snowflake

If I was a snowflake I would make some snowmans and also make some snowballs, and throw them at the living trees because the living trees are my target. If I miss then I would've got annoyed because of not throwing the snowballs in the right direction. I will make sure I am as quiet as a mouse trying to steal the neighbours cheese. And also make sure that I don’t even get caught from the living trees.

By: Andy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.