Tuesday 26 May 2020

My Mask



The best mask I have ever made.

On Monday 25th of May 2020, I made a paper towel mask. Mask is something which people wear to cover their full face or part of their face. People wear masks to protect themselves from viruses or airborne diseases.

Our teacher taught us how to make a mask by using a paper towel, rubber bands, and a stapler. First you have to fold the paper towel like a fan. Second, you have to fold the sides of the mask. Third, you have to put the two rubber bands on the sides. Fourth you have to staple it.

When you're done making your mask you can wear it or either give it to your siblings to wear. You can teach your siblings how to make it and you don't have to buy one. When I made the mask I was like how can you make a mask by using paper towels, a rubber band, and a stapler. But I felt excited when we were going to make it. When I saw my completed mask I felt like showing it to my parents as I was so amazed myself.

9 comments:

  1. Fakalofa Lahi Atu Room 8 this is Ilaise and I like how you made your own mask. How did you make your own mask?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi christian it's me damani i like how you told us what it was made out of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Room 8,
    we are Room 3 from St Mary's School in Gisborne.
    We think you are very creative because it looks hard to make the mask.
    We liked the way you explained the steps to make a mask.
    Who did you give your mask to?
    Was it hard to make?
    Mā te wā
    Room 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi christian it me irene . how you made that mask it so awesome and it looks fun to make .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia, ora Christian it is me Alefaio.I love how you made the mask and you should keep it because COVID - 19 and you need to protect yourself so you don't get the COVID - 19 and I love how you told us how to make the mask and you should some kids how to make one I really want to make and will follow the instraustic and i will try to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Malo e lelei Christian I really love your COVID - 19 poster it is really nice to see you make a mask out of paper. I really like to make a poster like yours one day because I really want to be smart like you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kia ora my name is Ihaka.I liked the way you made it out of paper.why did you make a paper mask?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kia Ora my name is Mia I’m from Waitohu school. You are good at making mask with paper towels and rubber bands and a stapler. Why did you make mask’s ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi my name is eli I like how you guys made a mast with paper you should keep it because some day it might be coranariras I wander how you made one I beat it is soft.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.